We welcome you to Dominion Foot and Ankle Consultants. We are here to provide the highest quality foot and ankle services available and offer outpatient and inpatient evaluation and surgery. Our mission is to create an environment in which each patient is assessed, educated, and treated in such a way that they understand the nature of their foot and ankle problem and partner with us on their treatment plan.
Our two-physician practice has an excellent support staff, and we see patients of all ages for diverse problems, some of which are uncommon to “historic” podiatric practices. Our doctors are board certified in foot and ankle/reconstructive and rear foot/ankle surgery, and take Emergency Department calls through the Inova Health System. We provide care for fractures, tendon injuries, and lacerations (including Workers’ Compensation injuries). We have in-office X-ray and musculoskeletal ultrasound capability.
Our surgical privileges include foot and ankle fracture repair, tendon surgery, and foot and ankle arthroscopy. We are experienced in the reconstruction of complex foot and ankle deformities as well as common forefoot deformities, such as bunions and hammertoes. We see patients with arthritis of the foot and ankle and provide intra-articular injections as well as joint fusion surgery. We provide second opinions for complex cases and perform revision surgery when indicated.
Our patient base includes both adult and adolescent sports medicine patients for injuries such as ankle sprains and Achilles tendon tears, as well as prevention and treatment of overuse injuries such as Achilles tendonitis and plantar fasciitis. We offer custom foot orthoses as well as ultrasound-guided PRP injection in our office.
Our skilled physicians perform procedures in the office such as nail surgery and skin biopsy, as well as wound care whether traumatic in nature or related to diabetes and peripheral neuropathy.
We’re always pleased to provide office consultations for patients and phone consultations to physicians about patient care issues. Please call us at any time.
We maintain high-quality radiography equipment to produce excellent X-rays of the foot and ankle in our office. We also offer real-time ultrasound imaging which has great utility for visualizing tendon injuries and soft tissue masses.
About Privia Medical Group
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a multi-speciality, high performance medical group, made up of the community’s best primary care physicians and specialists.
Privia Medical Group is focused on providing better, more coordinated care to the patients we serve. We use some of the latest advances in medicine to help our patients remain healthy and better manage disease by offering our patients access to innovative health management technologies, proactive team-based care, and an evidenced-based, patient-centered approach.
- Nationally recognized top physicians and healthcare professionals
- Physician-led, high-performance medical group
- Unhurried, comprehensive visits, with time to develop the right care plan
- Personalized care that exceeds your expectations
- Collaborative, team-based medical group
- Staffed with Health Coaches, Nurse Educators, Pharmacists, and Care Managers
- Same-day/next-day appointments available
- Care reminders and alerts
- Check ins with clinical experts between your office visits
- Book appointments and renew prescriptions online
- Send and receive secure messages with your care team
- Secure access to electronic medical records
- Pay your invoices by credit card, securely and conveniently
State-of-the Art Security and Privacy
- Patients’ information remains confidential and secure
- Team trained in modern privacy standards (such as HIPAA and PCI compliance)
- Secured information with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) data encryption, firewalls, secure servers (including 24/7 surveillance and biometric access)
Privia Premium Services Available
- Global medical assistance when you travel
- Collaborative wellness tracking tools
- 24/7 access to expert nurses
- Health Advisor consultations
- Annual nutrition & fitness consultations
- Dedicated Wellness Team
- Individual analysis & preventive action plan
- Ongoing coaching sessions & plan updates
- Member deals & discounts
Sign up in just 5 minutes for Premium Services. Cancel at any time.Sign Up
To learn more about Privia Medical Group and find other Privia doctors, please visit our website